NetSPI is a fast-growing, dynamic IT Security company headquartered in the North Loop of Minneapolis. As one of the top penetration testing companies, we’re continually growing, and we pride ourselves on keeping absolutely current and cutting-edge in everything we do. If you thrive in an energetic setting working with leading edge technology - we want to meet you!
The Project Coordinator will be responsible for supporting the coordination and completion of assigned client implementations and/or other company projects. This person will work in a fast-paced, client-driven environment while delivering a technology solution to the market.
Your primary duties will include:
- Work with management, implementation, and others to manage and prioritize multiple large enterprise implementations at a time
- Act as main point of contact with clients to ensure smooth product implementation
- Schedule and lead client calls, conference calls, and project meetings
- Follow up on meeting action items
- Develop and maintain spreadsheets as necessary for tracking project status
The experience you'll need to be successful:
- 2+ years of technical project coordinator or business analyst experience
- Experience in a software product environment
- Proven skills in Microsoft Office Tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to details
- Proven ability to build strong relationships with clients through exceptional customer service
Other experience that would be helpful, but isn't required:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in a client-facing role
Why Work at NetSPI:
- Meaningful Work: NetSPI helps clients secure their most important assets. We’re the trusted pen-testers and advisors for many leading global organizations. In fact, NetSPI works with 10% of the Fortune 100.
- Great Team Culture: NetSPI is not a body-shop, we’ve developed a very team oriented culture that fosters collaboration and learning. We attract, develop, and reward people who have the passion to make a significant contribution to the continued growth of our business. We recognize that our people want to make a difference and provide the culture of accountability, challenge and opportunity for them to make an impact.
- Leading Edge Technology: We combine market-leading network and web application scanning tools and expert consultant review of all findings, combined with manually executed penetration testing techniques to find more vulnerabilities
- Total Employment Offering: NetSPI offers a competitive salary and benefits package including extras such as more free food and beverages than you could ever consume, cell phone/home internet reimbursement, and other similar perks! Our ‘total employment offering’ combines the opportunity for exciting development within a nationally admired business with the chance to work with great clients, strong leadership and bright, motivated colleagues.